We hope you can join the Sierra Club for our annual Chapter Retreat. As one of the largest and most influential environmental organizations in the state, this is the time each year where we celebrate our victories, renew our spirits, and make our plans the year ahead. All are welcome, and meals will be provided for members who register.
In June 2014, Governor Kasich signed into law a bill that guts Ohio’s clean energy and efficiency standards. Passing this new law was not enough for Ohio’s utilities, though.
Now, Ohio’s largest electric utilities, AEP, Duke, and FirstEnergy are seeking to keep a number of Ohio’s oldest and dirtiest power plants open for years to come.
And they want you and me to pay for it.
The Sierran is the Sierra Club Ohio Chapter newsletter, focusing on Chapter activities and recent environmental news. Contact Jeff Pinson if you would like to submit an event, article or story idea.
Download the latest issue of the Ohio Sierran.
- Ohio-Sierran March-April 2012
- Ohio-Sierran January-February 2012
- Ohio-Sierran November-December 2011
- Ohio-Sierran September-October 2011
- Ohio-Sierran July-August 2011
- Ohio-Sierran May-June 2011
- Ohio-Sierran Mar-Apr 2011
- Ohio-Sierran Jan-Feb 2011
- Ohio Sierran September- October 2010
- Ohio Sierran July-August 2010
- Ohio Sierran May-June 2010
- Ohio Sierran Mar-Apr 2010
- Ohio Sierran Jan-Feb 2010
- Ohio Sierran Nov-Dec 2009
- Ohio Sierran Sept-Oct 2009
- Ohio Sierran July-Aug 2009
- Ohio Sierran May-June 2009
- Ohio Sierran Mar-Apr 2009
- Ohio Sierran Jan-Feb 2009
- Ohio Sierran Nov-Dec 2008
- Ohio Sierran Sept-Oct 2008
- Ohio Sierran July-Aug 2008
- Ohio Sierran May-June 2008
- Ohio Sierran Mar-Apr 2008
- Ohio Sierran Jan-Feb 2008